Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pairing Brews with Books


That's what Novel-T did.

From the post...

Moby Dick – Leviathan Series Stout from Harpoon Brewery – deep, dark, and bold…call me Ishm-Ale.

The Encyclopedia of Herbs – Saison du Buff – a collaboration between Dogfish Head, Victory, and Stone breweries that is made with parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.

The Book of Genesis as illustrated by R. Crumb – A little more off-centered than the King James version – R. Crumb’s illustrations bring the good book to life – I recommend pairing this with a vintage Sierra Nevada Bigfoot barley – I like to think Jesus actually turned water into BARLEY wine.

Lolita – a Belgian White Beer or German hefe - something enjoyed really young and fresh by the half-gallon ju
g from your most local brewpub. “Oh Wheat beer, light of my life, fire of my loins.”

No comments: