Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some Snow Haiku


Since I'm a bit stuck here until Seattle shovels out from the snow, a few snow haiku created off the cuff! Leave your own snowy haiku in the comments!

Put the car in drive
Ice crystals shoot off the back
Slide into a tree

With the power out
I light some pretty candles
And, crap, the curtains!

Standing on the ice
I do a little tap dance
Hello, 9-1-1?

Sledding happily
Swoosh! Down the steep hill I go
AHHH!!! Into traffic.

Big boots and big gloves
Big hat and big scarf also
Screw this. Let's go in.

An open field, white
The first footsteps are your own
Crack! Whoops, it's a pond!

Hypothermia
I can't feel my finger tips
Tipying prooving harb

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like them all, but without knowing the exact haiku rules, I'll pass on contributing.